The S-Network Global Gaming IndexSM (Ticker: WAGR) is designed to serve as a fair, impartial and transparent measure of the performance of the Global Gaming Industry. It embodies certain characteristics that distinguishes it from other indexes that attempt to cover the same industry. Key defining factors include:
- Global. The S-Network Global Gaming IndexSM embraces gaming companies from around the world. As a result, the index reflects the different factors driving the ongoing development of the industry, including important development initiatives in key middle income markets.
- Inclusive. The S-Network Global Gaming IndexSM strives to include all companies over a certain size that are significant participants in the global gaming industry. The S-Network Global Gaming IndexSM is a composite index and includes companies engaged in various facets of the global gaming industry, including casinos and resorts, betting establishments, horse racing, online gaming and lottery operators, as well as several companies that supply the underlying technologies for these sectors.
- Purest Play. The S-Network Global Gaming IndexSM includes only those companies that are principally engaged in the global gaming industry. To be included in the index, a company must generate at least 50% of its revenues from gaming and related activities. Overall, The S-Network Global Gaming Index generates well over 75% of its total revenues from Gaming-related activities.
- Rules Based. The S-Network Global Gaming IndexSM depends on a clearly defined rules-based methodology, which is overseen by an impartial Index Committee. Little discretion is exercised in compiling the Index and a pre-defined screening protocol assures a consistent, transparent and arms-length compilation process.
- Data Rich. The S-Network Global Gaming IndexSM is supported by extensive data, including the wide dissemination of real time prices, extensive historic data and important information about constituent stocks.
Index values are disseminated via the Chicago Mercantile Exchange using the following ticker: WAGR